The AF-3 is a mini but all-purpose stage fan features 4 control options, linear output control, low power consumption, adjustable blowing directions, durable metal housing and compact size.
In addition to the onboard DMX control and the manual knob, wire and wireless controllers are optional to cope with diverse needs. Total power consumption is merely 100W.
The attached bracket enables various output directions within 90 degrees while hanged or placed on the floor. Solid and handy design allows easy carry and storage.
ANTARI AF 3 DMX Controlled Fan HIRE
- Voltage : 240 Volt
- Power Consumption : AC-230V,50/60HZ-80W,Maximum：116W
- Maximum airflow : 900m3/hr, 530CFM (50Hz)
- Fan speed : 750~2550 rpm (50Hz)
- Powercon Output : Included
- Control Included : On-board DMX and Rotary Knob
- Optional Remotes : W-1 Wireless Remote / Z-3 Remote
- DMX Mode : 1 Channel (0-100% volume level)
2 Channel (0-100% volume level, On/Off)
- Dimension : 332.9mm (W) x 370mm (H)
- Weight : 6 kilogram