16 Input Analogue Live and Studio Mixer with MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers DDA DM16 The compact DDA DM16 honours your stage or studio desktop space, while providing incredible sonic performance, amazing versatility – and an unheard of level of affordability. What is the secret behind DM16’s superb, studio-quality sound? The DM16 features 12 award-winning, MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with true +48 V Phantom Power, acclaimed by audio engineers the world over for their transparency and nuanced low noise, high-headroom design. Add to this TRS Line Inputs on all 16 channels (8 mono and 2 stereo), mono channel Inserts and 3-band EQ with midfrequency sweep, 2 switchable pre/post-fader aux sends, 2 monitor outs and 2-track RCA I/O, and you have an analogue work of art – the Powered by MIDAS DM16!
MIDAS DM16 Analogue Mixer
- Live performance and studio recording analogue mixer with 16 input channels
- 12 mono input channels with award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- 2 electronically balanced stereo line input channels on 1/4" TRS connectors
- 3 band EQ on mono channels with swept mid band
- 2 aux sends with pre/post fade switching
- 60 mm precision long-life faders
- Rugged chassis construction for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in England
This Product is Typically available with 7 days, however, stock availability may vary from time to time.
Please call to check current availability.